COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the coronavirus, manifested by respiratory infections that vary from the common cold to more serious diseases like Pneumonia.
In the course of the current COVID-19 pandemic, measures are being taken at local as well as global levels to ensure that this pandemic is quickly contained and eliminated.
Motorcare is not unaware of this situation, and has reinforced its commitment to Health and Safety at Work, as a result of our Continuous Service Quality policy, having therefore adopted preventive measures that must be complied with while you the dear customer remains on our premises.
- Next to the entrance of our departments, we have alcohol-gel dispensers for hand hygiene and in the absence of this water and soap are available for hand washing.
- We prepare a mixture with 50L of water + 0.5L of sodium hypochlorite (bleach for domestic use) for the cleaning of our office furniture, door handles, handrails and the floor.
- We implemented a policy of home isolation (14 days) for all employees who show symptoms of common cold and / or flu.
- Our team will proceed with the external spraying of all vehicles that visit our premises.
- Vehicles sent for maintenance and / or repair will benefit from interior disinfection, in addition to the aforementioned.
For the well-being of all our customers and workers, we call for strict compliance with all preventive measures approved at our facilities.
Together in preventing Coronavirus.
The MOTORCARE Team